Tuesday, July 21, 2009

This was the highlight of our trip up north. Grandma's Camp. The theme this year was Survivor. We dropped the kids of on Monday and picked them up on Thursday. They had an incredible time with their cousins and made so many fun memories. Thank you mom and dad. I had an amazing time as well. Thanks to my sister Annie for letting me stay at her home in Preston. It was like my own country vacation. I got to go horse back riding in the mountains, boating with my sisters (fun, fun, fun), and of course lots of shopping. I have not had so many laughs and jokes with my sisters for a long time. Thanks for hanging out with me Kaylee and Annie. I had a ball!

1 comment:

  1. Polly, Thanks for sending me your blog. It is so fun to keep in touch (afterall, we are somewhat neighbors, right?)
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete