Friday, January 22, 2010

Baga memories

Alex Seth Hill Here a few pictures of him. We have such great memories. I could post a ton, but I'll pick a few of my favorites. We still can't believe he is gone. It is so hard. We are so grateful for the time we have had with him. We love you and miss you.

We had a Bosworth family reunion. i love this picture with our bright yellow shirts on. We look so happy.

I think he looks so handsome in his Navy uniform. He loved serving his country.

Baga teaching Emma-bug how to make his secret pancakes. Yummy! We will miss waking up on Saturday mornings to his pancakes.

This is another priceless picture. He went up to Idaho with us to his father's 81st birthday and we were able to get this 4 generation picture of Alex Hills. I love it!

Abby and Jackson together with Baga. He sure loves his pile of grandbabies, and they love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment